Saturday, April 21, 2007

Castle Series

Thanks to my cousin, i am now addicted to the only movies of Castle. While i was on the coputer one day, he came to me and said, "Dude you have to check out this cool series." I was a little annoyed of how he filled in my answer. I had been planning to go to bed, but in his head, he heard, "Sure! Go ahead! I have all the time I need!" So he went to google, typed in Castle series, and began to jump and jitter as he rappidly cliked the mouse, waiting to show me the "the series from God."
When he finaally made the last click, anm interesting picture was on my screen. It was called Castle II. i hit "Play" and leaned back, expecting a crapppy stick figure presentation. It wasn't so bad after all. Hell, it was good! I rapidly clicked away, looking for Castle III and watched the rest of the series (the creator hasn't finished though)
The second castle starts off with a guy in a chopter, flying in a deserted world. Then, the copter lands and he hops out, along with several uzi's and a sword. Anyway, he goes into a castle, fights off a ton of monsters, and gets a book on an altar. He quickly meets back up with the copter, and takes off, killing creatures on his tail. Turns out (The third Catle reveals the story line) that he was in another universe. With the books he gathers from the castles, he plans to save earth from its tragic state. The books become harder the find, and tyhe action greatly increases. May i mention that i think this series is so freakin' cool, I like it as much as Halo! That's a lot! Anyway, to see this series, just type in Castle series for google, and it will come up. If you stil cant find it, go to stickpage.com and then try their search. they have it so you can see it. Hope you like it. P.S. the reason i dint mention the first is because it sucks graphic wise. You can find it though somewhere.

Here's th site: www.stickpage.com

No comments: